Non-Woven Geotextile Fabric For Sale
The Shenandoah Valley Soil & Water Conservation District has non-woven geotextile fabric for sale at 1934 Deyerle Avenue, Suite B, Harrisonburg, VA 22801. Click here for a printable version of the Geotextile Fabric Flyer.
- Contact the District for the current price per linear foot.
- The fabric is 15ft wide and can be cut to the desired length.
- Payment is expected at time of pickup.
- Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted.
- The fabric is suitable for use on conservation projects including: water troughs, heavy use areas, walkways, crossings, etc.
- Call the office at 540-534-3105 prior to arrival to confirm that staff is available to cut the amount of fabric you are requesting.
Reduce your wait time by letting us know the length needed when you call!